Let's Watch Some Guys Sell Some Cars!

I'll be honest. Jeremy Piven's acting style grates on me after a while. But, in limited doses, it can be entertaining. Funny or Die has posted the red band trailer for The Goods, Piven's upcoming car salesmen comedy with a nice supporting cast. (Sorry, after multiple attempts I couldn't get the vid to load properly here. Click the link to check the site out.) They don't mention Charles Napier by name in the trailer, but I've always been a fan of his. And Rob Riggle as... well, you have to watch the video... cracks me up with his dry approach. Have you see the safe driving PSA that he did? Good stuff. I don't think that The Goods will be the next The Hangover, but it should be worth plenty of laughs for the buck.

Comments

One response to “Let's Watch Some Guys Sell Some Cars!”

The Pit said...
July 28, 2009 at 10:12 PM

It looks like it might be funny. I think I'll wait to Netflix it though.

Post a Comment