New Inglourious Basterds Poster Online

I caught this poster for Quentin Tarantino's Inglourious Basterds earlier today and thought it was an improvment over the original ones. I could live with a better background, however... a filtered sky is kinda boring. And what's the deal with the bare foot? Did Brad Pitt steal the dead Nazi's boot? I hear that Tarantino has a foot fetish. Maybe that's it.

The film opens on August 21. Will I rush out to see it opening weekend? I don't know. I get bored with Tarantino's work very easily. But I do like World War 2 flicks. The Dirty Dozen? Kelly's Heroes? Fun stuff. So I might have to force myself. That way I can see what Brad is being so coy about.

Comments

One response to “New Inglourious Basterds Poster Online”

Ritchie said...
July 9, 2009 at 6:42 PM

It's a pretty cool poster. Most of the advertising has been good for Basterds. I just hope the film lives up to it, you never know with Tarantino. Death Proof was such a snore fest.

Post a Comment